I have practiced Family Law in Phoenix, Arizona for almost 30 years. I am committed to exceptional representation and compassionate client service.
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Maricopa Chapter, 2020 – Present
- Xavier College Preparatory Board of Trustees, 2017 – Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, 2014 – Present
- State Bar of California, 1996 – Present (Inactive)
- Maricopa County Bar Association, 1994 – Present
- State Bar of Arizona, 1993 – Present
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1993-Present
- Community Breakfast, Chair and Speaker, 2016
- IN RE: the Marriage of Anna L. GUERRA, Petitioner/Appellee, v. Joseph G. BEJARANO, Sr., Client Prevailed
- 1993, Arizona
- 1993, United States District Court, District of Arizona
- 1996, California
- McGeorge School of Law, Class of 1992, J.D.
- California State University – Chico, Class of 1988, B.A.